Maxwell Keto Review
The keto diet has been a revelation for countless people the world over who had given up on the idea of ever being able to lose weight and keep it off. But it’s not without its downside. And that downside begins with the fact that it’s all too easy to accidentally eat a few too many carbs and kick your body out of ketosis.
When that happens, you have to start all over again. There are 3 ways people typically deal with this problem.
● They either give up
● Or they grit their teeth and go back on the 30 carb wagon
● Or they use a BHB supplement to smooth out the rough spots
Maxwell Keto wants to be your exogenous BHB supplement. But are they deserving of that distinction? That’s what we’re going to find out.
What is Maxwell Keto?
Maxwell Keto is a BHB supplement designed to help enhance your weight loss efforts whether you’re keto compliant or not.
BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) is one of the 3 essential ketone bodies your system produces every day though typically in very low levels.
Should you voluntarily or involuntarily restrict your carbohydrate intake for a couple of days, your body begins to ramp up BHB production.
And that is then sent off into your blood to metabolize fat for energy. A good BHB supplement can provide you with enough exogenous ketones to ensure that even if you exceed your carb limit for the day, there's a pretty good chance you'll remain in ketosis and won’t have to start over again.
And when you’re compliant with the ketogenic diet, exogenous ketones can help ramp up your weight loss efforts and speed you toward your goals. It’s a simple premise and one that’s on a basically solid scientific footing.
What are the ingredients in Maxwell Keto?
The foundational ingredient in Maxwell Keto pills is BHB ketones. But it’s far from the only one. Let’s take a look at some of the others.
● Garcinia cambogia - GC is a small, pumpkin-like fruit indigenous to Asia. It contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
In clinical research, HCA has demonstrated the ability to reduce appetite and promote fat-burning.
● Forskolin - It has long been a mainstay of traditional medicine, but clinical trials of forskolin have been extremely limited.
The few results that have been obtained suggest it may well aid in weight loss.
● Raspberry ketones - There are several types of ketones known to research and not all are produced by animals.
This type of ketone doesn’t pack nearly the fat burning punch of human BHB. But it should provide a modest fat-burning boost.
● Green tea extract - The secret to green tea extract is no secret at all. It contains caffeine and caffeine will help build energy levels and help you burn calories.
● Ginger - Ginger is one of those foods that have had all manner of health benefits ascribed to it. While most claims are little more than wishful thinking, ginger is known to enhance the metabolic state and produce some thermogenic effects, meaning it’s been known to burn fat.
How to use Maxwell Keto?
Using Maxwell Keto pills is as simple as taking one capsule twice a day.
Of course, if you want to get any benefits from it, you'll also need to drastically reduce your carb intake and adhere pretty closely to the keto high-fat diet.
Easier said in a guide than done in real life, we know. But no gain can come without at least a little pain.
Remember that no health supplement in existence is going to put you into a state of ketosis by itself if you continue to eat your regular high carb diet.
That’s because if you provide your body a choice between burning carbs and burning fat for fuel, it's going to choose carbs every, single, time.
What Maxwell Keto can do is help you burn more fat on your keto diet.
And it can also compensate (to some degree) if you fall off the keto wagon here and there. Just remember to drink lots of water.
“Ketones are an efficient and effective fuel for human physiology”
Jimmy Moore, author
Does Maxwell Keto Actually Work?
Maxwell Keto can work as long as you don’t ask too much of it. It is, after all, a supplement and not a complete diet keto capsule.
It won’t put someone on a high carb diet into ketosis all by itself. It will, however, help those on the keto diet ramp up their weight loss and is unlikely to produce any serious side effects in the process.
No nausea, no elevated glucose levels, no mood change or migraines. The few modest side effects it may produce we’ll get to in a moment.
So does it work? Our testing indicates that Maxwell Keto will likely produce a modest bump in weight reduction and may help stabilize blood glucose. Although this won’t be as significant as the bump you’ll get from PureFit Keto.
It may also help smooth over periods of eating too many carbs. But again, from our experience, PureFit Keto will do a better job.
Are There Side Effects to Using Maxwell Keto?
Maxwell Keto simply doesn’t provide enough BHB ketones to produce “keto flu” symptoms. But if you are keto compliant, you likely experienced them already early on in your keto efforts. The few potential side effects this supplement may produce include:
● Sugar cravings - Remember your body is carb-starved and sugar is carb nirvana
● Drowsiness - This is caused by the body transitioning from one energy source to another
● Insomnia - Green tea extract has quite a bit of caffeine so don’t take this too close to bed
● Mineral deficiency - You might want to take a vitamin and mineral supplement too
● Frequent urination - Caffeine makes you pee and fluid released from fat cells will make you want to pee as well