14-Day Keto Meal Plan & Menu
Just starting out on the keto diet and don't know where to begin? Then this guide to keto meal plans is for you.
This guide to keto meal plans is for everyone. The is a little something for everyone, including an entire section dedicated to vegetarian keto meal plans.
Meal plans are a great way to get started on the keto diet, or even learn brand new recipes if you have been at it for a while. In these meal plans you, you will find many weeks worth of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners perfect for the keto diet. The best part is the meals in these plans are foods you already love and are familiar with, just reinvented for the keto diet!
Two-Week - Full Keto Meal Plans
These plans are perfect for both advanced and beginner dieters. If you are just starting out or just don’t cook that often, here are some tips for your keto journey.
Breakfast : Protein-Packed Pancakes
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
- 2Mix wet ingredients. Add a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter.
- 3Create a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients, mixing well to evenly combine.
- 4Optional: Mix in extra ingredients such as berries, nuts, etc.
- 5Heat a flat pan and drizzle with cooking oil.
- 6Ladle ¼ cup of batter into pan for each pancake.
- 7Allow pancake to cook until bubbles form on surface, then flip.
- 8Cook other side for about one minute, then remove from heat and serve.
Lunch : Asian Pumpkin Soup
- 1Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut open the pumpkin and scrape out the pulp and seeds. Leave the skin on, and chop the pumpkin into cubes, about 2 inches on each side.
- 3Spread the pieces out on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with a teaspoon of salt.
- 4Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- 5Chop the white onion finely. Melt some butter in a pan over low heat and cook until the pieces are translucent. Remove the pan from the heat.
- 6Blend 2 cups of cream in a food processor until the consistency is light. This should take about 5 minutes.
- 7Add the white onion, garlic powder, and rosemary into the blend and season to taste with some salt. Blend further until all the ingredients are mixed in thoroughly.
- 8When the pumpkin is done, take the baking sheet out of the oven. Let it cool for a few minutes and then peel off the skins. Add the pumpkin pieces to the food processor with the cream and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- 9Pour the mixture into a pot and simmer over medium heat. Add enough water or broth to thin out the soup according to your preference.
- 10Garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve hot.
Dinner : Indonesian Chicken Curry
- 1For the spice paste, combine all the ingredients for the paste and blend in a food processor until the consistency is smooth.
- 2For the Balinese chicken curry, cut the chicken into 2-inch cubes.
- 3Heat a large pan and cook the spice paste in olive oil for about three to four minutes while stirring.
- 4Add the chicken to the paste and cook for a further two minutes.
- 5Stir the tomatoes and chicken stock into the chicken and paste mixture.
- 6After the mixture has begun to simmer, turn the heat down to a minimum and cook for 30 more minutes.
- 7Add the coconut milk and cook for 20 minutes more while stirring.
- 8Add the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
Breakfast : Keto Coconut Porridge (1 serving)
- 1add all ingredients to a non-stick saucepan. Mix well and put over low heat, stirring continuously until you achieve your desired texture.
- 2Serve with coconut milk or cream. Top with fresh berries if desired.
Lunch : Hearty Lamb Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice
- 1Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse it for a few minutes until it is the same size and consistency as rice.
- 2Lightly oil a pan and cook the cauliflower rice for about 8 minutes while covered. Season it with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix the lamb, egg, and spices in a bowl with your hands until thoroughly combined. Form the mixture into meatballs. You should be able to make around 12 to 15 meatballs.
- 4Place a few meatballs on top of each portion and top with mint leaves, lemon zest, and goat cheese.
- 5Place a skillet over medium heat and drizzle in the coconut oil. Cook the onion until it’s translucent, which should take 5 to 8 minutes.
- 6Add the garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- 7Add the meatballs to the pan and cook all sides evenly until they are firm.
- 8Divide the cauliflower rice into four portions.
Dinner : Spicy Steak
- 1Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- 2Place a cast iron skillet on the stove over high heat.
- 3When the pan is hot enough, cook the meat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 4Remove the meat from the heat and let it rest to bring out the juices.
- 5After a few minutes, slice the steak into thin strips. You should have enough for four servings.
- 6Grate the cheese sprinkle over each serving of steak.
- 7Top with guacamole and sour cream. You may also add a few drops of Tabasco sauce if you wish.
- 8Garnish with cilantro.
Breakfast : Keto Fried Eggs with Kale and Pork (1 serving)
- 1Trim and chop kale into large squares. Melt 2/3 of the butter in a frying pan and fry kale quickly on high heat until slightly brown around the edges.
- 2Remove kale from pan and set aside. Sear the meat in the same pan until crispy.
- 3Lower heat, return sautéed kale to pan and add cranberries and nuts. Stir until thoroughly warmed. Put aside in a bowl.
- 4Turn heat back up to fry the eggs using the remaining butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Plate the eggs with the greens and serve immediately
Lunch : Cauliflower Soup with Pancetta
- 1Cut the vegetables and cauliflower into smaller pieces (smaller florets) because it will help cook the soup faster.
- 2Grab a good chunk of cauliflower and cut into quarter-inch pieces
- 3Sauté the pancetta and cauliflower in butter until they both get crispy.
- 4Towards the end, add some paprika and nuts to enhance flavor.
- 5Boil the cauliflower florets until they get softer. Put butter, cream cheese and mustard in the mix.
- 6Blend it until it gets to your desired consistency then add some salt and pepper.
- 7The soup gets creamier the longer you blend it.
- 8Serve the meal in bowls then add the pancetta and cauliflower crumbles on top.
Dinner : Old Fashioned Shepherd’s Pie
- 1Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a skillet.
- 2Sauté the ground meat, onions, garlic, and celery in the pan. You’ll know it is ready when the meat is brown.
- 3Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the tomatoes. Transfer everything to a casserole dish.
- 4Blend the cauliflower, cream, thyme, and the cheese in a good processor. Aim for a consistency similar to that of mashed potatoes
- 5Spread the cauliflower mixture over the meat.
- 6Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350°F.
- 7When done, let the dish cool slightly before cutting into portions.
Breakfast : Keto Mushroom Omelet (1 Serving)
- 1Crack eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk together eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy.
- 2Add seasoning to taste.
- 3Melt butter in a frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture.
- 4When omelet begins to become firm but retains some raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese, mushrooms and onion on top (optional).
- 5Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet to fold it over in half.
- 6Once omelet is golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet onto a plate.
Lunch : Keto BLT with Cloud Bread (4 Servings)
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- 2Separate the eggs. Put the egg whites in one bowl and the yolks in another.
- 3Whip egg whites together with salt (and cream of tartar, if you are using any) until very stiff.
- 4Preferably using a handheld electric mixer, you should be able to turn the bowl over without the egg whites moving.
- 5Add cream cheese to the egg yolks and mix well. To make it more bread-like, add in the optional psyllium seed husk and baking powder.
- 6Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture. Try to keep the air in the egg whites.
- 7Put 8 cloud bread pieces on a paper-lined baking tray.
- 8Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes, until they turn golden.
- 9Start building the BLT,
- 10Fry the bacon in a skillet on medium high heat until crispy.
- 11Place the cloud bread pieces top-side down.
- 12Spread 1–2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on each.
- 13Place lettuce, tomato, some finely chopped fresh basil and fried bacon in layers between the bread halves.
- 14Serve immediately.
Dinner : Keto Pesto Chicken Casserole with Feta Cheese and Olives (4 Servings)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 2Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add butter to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- 4Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- 5Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto.
- 6Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.
Breakfast : Maria’s Keto Pancakes (1 Serving)
- 1Place pork rinds in a blender and pulse until finely ground into a powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine until smooth.
- 2Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 3Pour ¼ cup batter into the skillet. Fry until golden brown and set, which will take about 2 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until cooked all the way through.
- 4Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining batter. Add more coconut oil as needed.
Lunch : Fathead Pizza (2 Servings)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 2Heat mozzarella and cream cheese in a small, non-stick pan on medium heat or in a bowl in the microwave oven.
- 3Stir until they melt together. Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- 4Moisten your hands with olive oil and flatten the dough on parchment paper, making a circle about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter. You can also use a rolling pin to flatten the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- 5Remove top parchment sheet (if used). Prick the crust with a fork (all over) and bake in the oven for 10–12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- 6While the crust is baking, sautée the ground sausage meat in olive oil or butter.
- 7Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the crust. Top the pizza with meat and plenty of cheese. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- 8Sprinkle oregano on top and serve with a green salad.
Dinner : Keto Meat Pie (6 Servings)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Fry onion and garlic in butter or olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes, until the onion is soft. Add the ground beef and keep frying. Add oregano or basil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add tomato paste, pesto or ajvar relish – use what you have on hand. Add water. Lower the heat and let simmer for at least 20 minutes. While the meat simmers, make the dough for the crust.
- 4Mix all the dough ingredients in a food processor for a few minutes until the dough turns into a ball. If you don't have a food processor, you can mix by hand with a fork.
- 5Place a round piece of parchment paper in a well-greased springform pan — 9-10 inches in diameter — to make it easier to remove the pie when it's done. (You can also use a deep-dish pie pan.) Spread the dough in the pan and up along the sides. Use a spatula or well-greased fingers.
- 6Pre-bake the crust for 10-15 minutes. Take it out of the oven and place the meat in the crust. Mix cottage cheese and shredded cheese together, and layer on top of the pie.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes on lower rack or until the pie has turned a golden color.
- 8Serve with a fresh green salad and dressing.
Breakfast : Keto Biscuits and Gravy
Ingredients : Biscuits
- 1Preheat the oven to 400⁰F. Grease a cookie sheet or muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- 2Beat the egg whites until very fluffy and firm.
- 3In a separate medium bowl, mix the baking powder into the almond flour.
- 4Cut in cold butter and salt (the cold butter is what makes the biscuits flaky). Gently fold in the dry mixture into the egg whites.
- 5Spoon a dollop of the dough onto the cookie sheet (or muffin tin) and bake for 11-15 minutes.
- 1Cook sausage in a large skillet on medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- 2Gradually add cream cheese and broth. Cook until mixture comes to a soft simmer and thickens, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer about 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Split biscuits in half and place 2 halves on each plate. Serve with about 1/3 cup gravy.
Lunch: Keto Hamburger Patties with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Fried Cabbage (4 Servings)
- 1Add all ingredients for the hamburgers to a large bowl. Blend it using a wooden spoon or your clean hands. Don't over mix since that can make your patties tough. Use wet hands to form eight oblong patties.
- 2Add butter and olive oil to a large frying pan. Fry over medium-high heat for at least 10 minutes or until the patties have turned a nice color. Flip them a few times for even cooking.
- 3Add tomato paste and whipping cream to the pan when the patties are almost done. Stir and let simmer for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Sprinkle chopped parsley on top before serving.
- 5Start butter-frying the green cabbage.
- 6Shred the cabbage finely using a food processor or sharp knife.
- 7Add butter to a large frying pan.
- 8Place the pan over medium high heat and sauté the shredded cabbage for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted and golden brown around the edges.
- 9Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Dinner : Keto Lasagna (6 Servings)
- 1Start with the ground beef mixture, perhaps even the day before, for a more flavorful result.
- 2Peel and finely chop onion and garlic and fry in olive oil until soft. Add the ground beef and fry until golden. Add tomato paste and spices.
- 3Stir thoroughly and add water. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and let simmer for at least 15 minutes or until most of the water has evaporated. Since the lasagna sheets used here don't soak up as much liquid as regular ones, the mixture should be quite dry.
- 4Meanwhile, make the lasagna sheets according to instructions below.
- 5Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix shredded cheese with sour cream and most of the Parmesan cheese. Reserve one or two tablespoons for topping. Add salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
- 6Place lasagna sheets and pasta sauce in layers in a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 7Spread the crème fraîche mixture and the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the lasagna has a nicely browned surface. Serve with a green salad and your favorite dressing.
- 9Start making the lasagna sheets.
- 10Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Add eggs, cream cheese and salt to a medium-sized bowl and mix into a smooth batter. Continue to whisk while adding in the ground psyllium husk powder, a little at a time. Let sit for a few minutes.
- 11Spread the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a spatula. Place another parchment paper on top and flatten with a rolling pin until the batter is at least 13" x 18" (33 x 45 cm). You can also divide into two batches and use another baking sheet for an even thinner pasta.
- 12Let both pieces of parchment paper remain in place. Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool and remove the paper, slice into sheets that fit your baking dish.
Breakfast : Keto Mushroom and Cheese Frittat (4 Servings)
- 1Preheat oven to 350⁰F. First, mix together vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- 2Slice the mushrooms to your preference.
- 3Sauté mushrooms over medium high heat with most of the butter until golden, then lower the heat. Save the remaining butter to grease the baking dish.
- 4Chop scallions and mix into the fried mushrooms. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix in parsley.
- 5Mix eggs, mayonnaise and cheese in a separate bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Add the mushrooms and scallions and pour everything into a well-greased baking dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the frittata turns golden and the eggs are cooked.
- 7Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with leafy greens and the vinaigrette.
Lunch : Keto Cheeseburger (4 Servings)
- 1Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef.
- 3Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Add the remaining cheese on top towards the end.
- 4Serve on lettuce with dill pickle and mustard. And don't forget the homemade salsa!
Dinner : Keto Pulled Pork Afelia (4 Servings)
- 1Peel and slice the red onions into thin wedges. Cut the garlic cloves in half. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Place a large freezer bag inside a larger freezer bag, and add half the onion mix to the bag.
- 2Rinse the pork collar, dry it well, and rub it all over with salt. Place the collar in the freezer bag and pour the marinade over it. Press out all air from the bag, seal the bag shut, and place it in a bowl. Leave the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, preferably longer.
- 3Preheat the oven to 260°F (125°C).
- 4Place the meat, the rest of the onion mix and the marinade in an oven-safe casserole dish. Close it with a tight-fitting lid, and place the dish in the lower part of the oven for about 5 to 6 hours.
- 5In the picture, the meat was cooked in an electric slow-cooker; it turned out extremely juicy and delicious. If using a slow-cooker, the meat will be ready in about 8 to 12 hours if set on low, but it also depends on the brand of the slow-cooker you’re using.
- 6To serve, pull the meat apart with two forks and mix it thoroughly with the gravy. Taste and adjust for salt. Serve this dish with low-carb bread, garlic butter and coleslaw.
Breakfast : Cheesy Bacon and Egg
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Fry bacon in a pan and set aside to drain.
- 3Grease muffin pan with coconut or olive oil.
- 4Line cups with one strip of bacon.
- 5Beat eggs lightly.
- 6Wrap spinach in a clean cloth or paper towel and wring out excess water.
- 7Fold the spinach into the eggs.
- 8Put ¼ cup of this mixture into each cup of the muffin tray until ¾ full.
- 9Sprinkle on cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- 10Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until done.
Lunch : Keto Tortilla with Ground Beef and Salsa (4 Servings)
- 1Low-carb tortillas
- 2Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 3Whisk the eggs and egg whites fluffy and continue to whisk with a hand mixer, preferably for a few minutes. Add cre