Nutra Surreal Keto Review
The keto diet is all about leveraging a natural process to affect significant and sustainable weight loss. It doesn’t require any special equipment or prepared meals delivered from another time zone in order to work.
It was discovered by medical researchers who cracked the code on how the body survives during periods of food scarcity. They then turned what they discovered into an actionable weight loss program.
The one unshakeable scientific truth about the keto diet is that ketosis only occurs if you drastically cut back on carbs. But the makers of Nutra Surreal Keto say you can enter a ketogenic state just by taking their supplement. Are they right and the scientists wrong? We’re about to find out in this Nutra Surreal Keto Review.
What is Nutra Surreal Keto?
Nutra Surreal Keto is a dietary supplement that claims to be able to induce ketosis. It says it can do so based only on the strength of its ingredient list which includes garcinia cambogia, caffeine anhydrous and, most prominently, forskolin.
Now, keto diet veterans may be asking “Where’s the BHB?” and that’s a great question. Because really, up to now, any weight loss keto supplement worthy of the title has included BHB ketones.
Exogenous BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) ketones are identical to the ketones your body produces when it’s starved of carbohydrates. And while they can’t tip you over into ketosis all by themselves, they can help ramp up metabolic fat burning. That is, if you’re already in a ketogenic state as a result of restricting carbohydrate intake.
But the makers of Nutra Surreal Keto say they can induce a ketogenic state using only forskolin and a couple of helper additives. If you listen carefully, you can hear nutritionists chuckling quietly when they read that. And for good reason.
But does that mean Nutra Surreal Keto is devoid of redeeming qualities? Not entirely. And below we’ll get into some of those.
How is Nutra Surreal Keto Used?
Nutra Surreal Keto is used by taking 1 capsule twice a day. The maker claims that if you do so for several days, you will slip into a ketogenic state and start to burn fat. They then recommend that you continue to use their supplement for a period of several months in order to maximize your weight loss results.
On the front label of the Nutra Surreal Forskolin bottle, you're told that this is an "advanced diet formula," "highly concentrated," and, most importantly, that it "may support weight loss."
Now the first two statements are standard marketing terms but the 3rd statement is what should really grab your attention. When we "support" our favorite team, we sit on the sidelines watching while the team does all the hard work. Essentially that’s what “may support weight loss” means.
The makers of Nutra Surreal Keto are saying it may well be nothing more than an inert bystander to weight loss. That is, it won’t actually be involved in creating that weight loss. Only “supporting” it. Not good.
“Don’t eat anything your great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.”
Nutra Surreal Keto Ingredients
Since the manufacturers of Nutra Surreal Keto claim their ingredients will bypass chemistry and cause ketosis, it's important that we take a close look at those ingredients so here are they:
● Forskolin - Forskolin is derived from the C. barbatus plant. This plant is a type of herbal mint that’s native to India and parts of East Africa. Forskolin has long been a staple of traditional medicine in these regions. Traditional healers have used it to treat everything from asthma to obesity. But scientists have put forskolin under the microscope in recent years and found it to be of no particular value. Any benefits patients experience seem to derive from the placebo effect.
Plants are notoriously low in the essential amino acids tryptophan, lysine, methionine and isoleucine. So if you’re thinking that this type of beverage will be perfect to help you ramp up your muscle-building efforts, think again.
● MCT Oil - MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides which make up a type of fatty acid. MCTs are known to have a number of health benefits that range from clearer thinking and enhanced focus to an improved ability to manage weight effectively. There are a number of different sources of MCTs. In the case of this brand, their MCTs originate in the coconut that is used as a base. Many people who eat carb-heavy diets aren’t getting enough MCTs in the food they consume and it’s not known why exactly. But it’s suspected that, since MCTs are a type of saturated fat, that health-conscious individuals avoid foods that contain them even though they are actually a type of good saturated fat.
● Monk Fruit Extract - Because this line of beverages doesn’t include added sugar, something had to be used to create the sweet taste when you drink them. That something is monk fruit extract. While there are no known health hazards associated with monk fruit, that may be because there is almost no clinical data on this sweetener. Most nutrition experts urge caution when consuming it.
In addition, each beverage also includes the organic thickeners gellan gum and locust bean gum as well as chicory root fiber and sunflower lecithin which helps produce a creamy texture. They’re also gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and free of all types of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
What’s the Main Benefit of Koia Keto?
The main benefit of Koia Keto is that it provides low-carb dieters, with a wider range of dessert options.
As we’ve already discussed, the founder of the company said he wanted to fill what he saw as a kind of dessert gap.
He believed, or at least he said, that those engaged in low-carb diet were suffering from a lack of tasty treats. Data suggest that this isn’t actually the case.
But still, it never hurts to have more options.
A lot of folks seem to believe that these beverages will accelerate the process of ketogenic weight loss too.
We're not sure where this notion came from, but it's simply not true.
● Garcinia cambogia - Also known by the name Malabar tamarind, garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that resembles a small yellow pumpkin. It too has been a favorite of traditional medicine for centuries and is believed by many to possess properties that suppress the appetite and even stabilize blood sugar levels. Scientists have determined that the active ingredient in garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid or HCA. Limited studies suggest HCA may have a role to play in fat burning by blocking a fat producing enzyme called citrate lyase.
● Green coffee extract - Green coffee bean extract is a popular ingredient in both diet and keto pills. That's because green coffee extract is high in caffeine. Ingest enough of this stuff and you will undoubtedly cop a significant caffeine buzz. You may even find yourself rising from your chair to go for a walk or engage in some other type of healthy behavior. Then again, you might just sit there and stare at your smartphone screen for an hour without blinking.
● Caffeine anhydrous - While it’s an ingredient sounds like something that may have originated in some long lost civilization paired with caffeine, "anhydrous" just means "without" (an) "water" (hydrous). In other words, it’s just caffeine powder or dehydrated caffeine. When you pile this potent type of caffeine on top of what you're getting from green coffee bean extract, you can expect that some power-driven conversation is in the cards. Oh, and maybe some exercise too.
● Apple cider vinegar - A few years ago, Japanese researchers published information that the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar had caused some of their lab rats to lose weight. Shortly afterwards, apple cider vinegar began showing up in diet pills the world over, proclaimed as the new miracle weight loss secret. The problem is, in order to experience any weight loss from this compound, you’d have to eat as much as 40 times the dose you’ll find in one of these Nutra Surreal Keto pills.