Radiant Farms Keto Review
The diet and nutrition landscape is littered with supplements that claim to be able to induce ketosis without the user restricting carbohydrate intake. Unfortunately, a lot of unsuspecting people buy into that and wind up losing money instead of weight.
The fact is, ketosis is the result of denying your body the carbs it wants, thereby forcing it to burn fat. And all the natural ingredients, metabolism boosters, phony reviews and pictures of smiling, bikini-clad 20-somethings on earth won’t change that.
Radiant Farms Keto claims to be the exception to this rule. We’re here to find out if they are.
What Is Radiant Farms Keto?
Radiant Farms Keto is a dietary supplement that claims it can jump-start ketosis. The makers claim it will induce a ketogenic state and melt away the pounds that have been holding you back all these years.
We have to say that in our experience of reviewing keto-related supplements, we’ve encountered plenty that made that exact same claim and then failed outright when put to the test. So does Radiant Farms fail outright?
Or does the product fall into a grey area between being effective and being a waste of money?
Our research indicates that Radiant Farms Keto is pretty much your standard keto-related BHB supplement. And though it's moderately capable of augmenting the ketogenic state, it's not as effective at doing that as industry leader Keto Bodytone and some others.
It’s a middle of the road keto supplement in spite of all the allegedly unbiased Radiant Farms Keto reviews.
How is Radiant Farms Keto Used?
Like most every keto supplement, Radiant Farms Keto comes in capsule form. You’re instructed by the manufacturer to take 2 capsules per day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening. The marketing for the product makes a lot of claims about how it will kick start ketosis, burn gobs of fat, and improve your health in no time.
What it fails to say is that you need to already be on the low carb keto diet in order to enjoy all those benefits. If you are, then it’s possible that Radiant Farms Keto with its modest complement of BHB ketones may help you metabolize fat at a more rapid pace.
If you are not then it’s not going to jump-start ketosis all by itself because no supplement can do that for you.
If there’s an upside to Radiant Farms Keto, it's that, unlike many alleged keto pills, it doesn’t bombard you with a super-size dose of caffeine.
The makers are to be applauded for not going down that road. So many companies these days are churning out glorified caffeine pills and marketing them as keto supplements that it’s hard to keep track of. Thankfully, that’s not the case here.
Ingredients of Radiant Farms Keto
There’s nothing surprising, groundbreaking or unusual about the Radiant Farms Keto ingredient list. So without further ado here it is:
● Garcinia cambogia - Garcinia cambogia is a small, pumpkin-like fruit native to central and southeast Asia. The rind contains the compound hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
HCA is said to promote weight loss by inhibiting the action of the enzyme citrate lyase. This enzyme plays a crucial role in converting excess carbs into fat.
So the theory goes that if you can neutralize the action of this enzyme, you’ill nip the production of fats in the bud. The problem is there’s almost no scientific proof that HCA actually does anything.
● Apple cider vinegar - Several years ago, Japanese researchers published an item suggesting that lab rats bombarded with acetic acid lost weight.
Since acetic acid is found in apple cider vinegar, the bogus diet pill industry went into overdrive pumping out pills that contained ACV.
The thing is, in order to replicate the results of the Japanese researchers, you’d have to consume hundreds of times as much apple cider vinegar daily than is included here.
● BHB salts - With BHB salts, we finally get to the Radiant Farms Keto ingredient that might help your weight loss efforts. BHB salts are not like table salt. They're compounds of sodium, calcium, and potassium that also happen to include the ketone beta-hydroxybutyrate or BHB. BHB salts won't induce ketosis by themselves. But if you’re on the keto diet, they can help magnify your weight loss efforts.
● Lemon infusion - This is another trendy ingredient you'll find in many weight loss products these days. It contains uric acid and is said to be rich in antioxidants. And that's great because antioxidants attack the free radicals in your system that work around the clock trying to undermine cell integrity.
The thing is, free radicals aren't responsible for weight gain or weight loss so lemon infusion isn't really going to help you lose weight or burn adipose tissue.
What are the Pros and Cons of Using Radiant Farms Keto
The pros and cons of using Radiant Farms Keto are tied to your ability to stick to the keto diet. If you do, then using Radiant Farms Keto is likely to produce the following pros and cons:
● Enhanced weight loss - Once you’re in ketosis, Radiant Farms Keto might help your body metabolize fat more effectively. The thing is, there needs to be a reason for your body to be burning more fatty tissue to create more energy so exercising while taking this supplement would be recommended.
● Greater mental clarity - One of the things that happens when you restrict carb is that blood glucose levels stabilize. When combined with the enhanced blood circulation, you’ll likely experience from working out this results in more oxygen-rich, low sugar blood getting to your brain. People often say they feel like a fog has been lifted from their mind.
● More energy - One of the side effects of being lighter is that you don’t have to work as hard to move about. The energy you have is magnified in a natural way, and you won't experience the kind of fatigue that used to act as an anchor.
“I have a lot more mental clarity and productivity when in ketosis”
● Eating differently - Cutting out carbs might sound like a simple thing to do but keep in mind the entire Western diet is built around carbohydrates. They're in everything from ice cream, pizza, and spaghetti to ketchup, coleslaw, yogurt, peanut butter, milk, protein bars and much, much more.
Staying within the recommended 30 to 50 grams of carbs per day needed to maintain ketosis requires you to fundamentally change the way you eat.
● Sugar cravings - The keto diet is all about restricting carbs. But carbs are your body's default fuel source. It never stops wanting them. Since sugar is the ultimate carb, it's not unusual for people on a low carb diet to crave sugar.
● Constipation - A lot of those carb heavy foods you used to consume were also high in fiber (think wheat bread). Now that you're eating low carb foods, you may find it hard to get all the fiber you need to keep things moving. Constipation is a common byproduct of the keto diet.
● Nutrient deficiencies - You may also find it difficult, at least at first, to find the right nutrient balance in the low carb foods you eat. As a result, you may wind up nutrient deficient. It's often recommended that people on a low carb diet take supplemental vitamins. (Just make sure the vitamins you choose don’t contain carbs. Some do!)
If you dot adn’here to the keto diet when taking Radiant Farms Keto, you’re also likely to experience the following:
● You won’t get your investment back - The money you spent on the supplement will not be coming back
● Disillusionment - No one feels good about paying for a product that doesn’t work
● Weight gain - Some people who buy into the notion that a keto product can induce ketosis all by itself think there’s no reason to restrain themselves at the dinner table. After all, they reason, the supplement will burn any fat away. As a result, they gain weight.
Does Radiant Farms Keto Actually Work?
Radiant Farms Keto works to a limited degree if used as part of your keto diet program. If used by itself to induce ketosis and burn fat, it won’t work and you’ll just wind up peeing it out.
We can't stress this enough: the "keto” in “keto diet” isn’t there just because it sounds good. It stands for the metabolic process known as "ketosis." Ketosis can only be induced by denying the human body the carbohydrates it uses to produce energy.
When denied carbs, the body transitions to its backup state (ketosis), wherein it ramps up production of ketone bodies that then metabolize fat cells and use them for energy. So no carb restriction, no ketosis which means no keto weight loss for you.
The notion that you can generate ketosis by simply taking Radiant Farms Keto is nonsense—no matter what you might have heard on Shark Tank or anywhere else.
A supplement like Radiant Farms Keto might provide a boost to your dietary efforts once you’re in ketosis, but even then, it’s not the best at doing so. That honor goes to Keto Bodytone.
“Weight loss is a sum of all of your habits.”
- Helen M. Ryan, Author
Are There Side Effects to Using Radiant Farms Keto?
Because you should be on a low-carb diet when you take this supplement, any side effects you’re likely to experience will be primarily related to that.
At the same time, however, it's possible that a supplement like Radiant Farms Keto may magnify some of those keto side effects, including:
● Frequent urination - As fat cells are metabolized for energy, they tend to release water. So picture a tiny bit of water magnified by billions of cells and you're likely to find yourself peeing more often than normal. A BHB supplement may promote such side effects.
● Fatigue - Any time your body undergoes fundamental change, it may need some time to adapt. Until it does, it's possible you’ll feel a bit fatigued and Radiant Farms Keto may aggravate the situation. Although the fatigue is likely to pass in fairly short order.
● Sugar cravings - We touched on this before, but it bears repeating. Because your body is designed to burn carbs as its default fuel, denying it carbs often results in sugar cravings. Why sugar? Because sugar is the ultimate carb and your body is in no mood to mess around.
● Irritability - Losing a lot of weight can sometimes make people irritable. This is no surprise. But it too should pass as you acclimate yourself to the new reality.
Where Can I Buy Radiant Farms Keto?
Radiant Farms is more aggressive than some other companies when it comes to setting up proxy websites with phony keto reviews singing their praises.
They include lots of pictures of young ladies in bikinis and the Radiant Farms Keto author rating is always 5 stars (or maybe 4.5 to try and establish the appearance of credibility).
If you’re determined to try Radiant Farms Keto so you can experience what it’s like to waste time and money you can pick it up on Amazon, via any of the many proxy “review” sites on the web or by clicking this link, where we’re told you’ll get the latest, best price.
Bottomline: Should I Buy Radiant Farms Keto?
While Radiant Farms Keto contains some BHB salts that could potentially help you if you’re keto compliant, the dosage is low and likely to be mostly ineffective. With Radiant Farms you’re also getting a slew of other, pretty useless ingredients.
Our recommendation would be to leave Radiant Farms Keto on the shelf and give Keto Bodytone a try. It didn’t become the industry leader by accident. It provides a significant dose of BHB buttressed by a scientifically chosen menu of helper ingredients.
This way, you'll lose weight faster than with any other keto weight loss supplements currently on the market. It’s also potent enough to help you get through those bad carb days that might otherwise bounce you out of ketosis. That by itself should be worth the price of admission.